Skip to main content


How To Make Money Blogging (The Practical Guide for 2021)

 Can you make money blogging? What are the various ways to make money from blogging? How much can I earn? Can I talk about my life and make money? What should I blog about to make money? If you are asking any of the above questions, well you have come to the right place. In this mega guide to make money from blogging, you will learn all the aspects that will help you get started. These methods are based on my 11 years of professional blogging experience. I have also shared screenshots of payments of a few income streams to give you a wider perspective. If this is your first time here at Aavehypes, I recommend you to read our about page to know what I do (Opens in a new tab). A few years back, blogging was just another hobby that some people did in addition to working full-time jobs. Today, blogging still functions in that way, but a lot has changed. In 2021,  blogging has become a profitable online profession and people at large start a blog to get into this noble profession. Before we
Recent posts

6+ Best Keyword Research Tools For SEO: 2021 Edition

 Here is the list of Keyword research tools listed below: SEMRUSH  KWFinder Answer the public (Free) Ahrefs  LongTailPro Google Keyword Planner SpyFU Keywordseverywhere Keyword Surfer Bonus: Google Trends Keywords are one of the most critical and important parts of SEO. We have already discussed this in detail here. The basic foundation of SEO is keyword research. Afterward, other factors like on-page optimization, Writing SEO friendly content, a good UX, content that satisfies user intent and a few other factors come into the picture. Once you have all this in place, you can expect significant amount of organic traffic from search engines like Google, Bing, Yandex and others. Many companies invest thousands of dollars to pay for keyword research to get such targeted content. But you don’t need to do that. Just follow this guide… The keywords you choose to focus on for your digital marketing efforts are critical to the success of your website’s organic ranking. Choosing the right keywo

11 Tips to Increase Instagram Engagement and Drive Traffic to Your Website

Would you like to increase your Instagram engagement to increase traffic to your website? Or would you like to increase Instagram sales? Regardless of the reason you use Instagram, you need to focus on connecting with your existing customers and followers, and also gaining new ones. Andrea D’Ottavio, founder of Webing and a digital marketing expert who is also known as VagabondCEO, shared his 11 tips to improve Instagram engagement organically. And in this blog, we are going to cover all those tips and tactics. Page Contents Reasons why you need Instagram to sell more? Understand Instagram Ranking Factors – Tips & Tactics to help you rank better and boost engagement on Instagram  1. Optimise your Instagram bio 2. Use the right hashtags 3. Share infographic posts 4. Post Long Videos 5. Use Interactive stories to grow engagement 6. Add your main products as story highlights 7. Do micro-blogging on Instagram 8. Share Quotes 9. Get more clicks on your link in bio 10. Add multiple links

5+ Awesome And Best Video Editing Software For YouTube (Free & Paid)

Thanks to modern-day video editing software's now, everyone can create and edit videos from the comfort of their home. The job has never been easier, however, the choice has never been harder. Yeah! Choosing the right video editing software for YouTube is not easy these days. There are a number of choices with each claiming to be the best. But don’t worry, we are here to help. In the process of choosing a video editing software for YouTube, you should definitely take these points into account: Editing Tools: The software should offer complete and advanced video editing features. User Friendly (Learning Curve): The software should be easy to learn and work with. Documentation: The software should have tutorials available online. Price: The cheaper the better. Agree? I know you do. Now, let’s go through some of the most popular video editing softwares and see which one covers your needs. Note : If you need a quick word jump to Summary, however, it is highly recommended to read the wh

40+ Increadible YouTube Tools For Creators in 2021, (Categorized + Expert Tips)

YouTube is huge! It is the second largest search engine and a good source of revenue for more than 20 million YouTubers. YouTube makes around $15 billion a year but does not keep it all to itself. YouTube offers a 45/55 split which means that Google keeps 45 percent of YouTube advertising revenue, and content creators get the remaining 55 percent which is a whopping $8.25 billion. This makes it completely reasonable to invest in YouTube and want to improve your search results so that you can earn more. This is why you need us! In this article, we will help you find all tools that you will need for your YouTube channel and that will help you boost your traffic, earnings, video quality, audio quality, and more. Let’s just dive into it! Marketing tools will help you get more natural traffic to your YouTube channel. Tubebuddy: A great tool for easily managing, optimizing, and growing your YouTube channel. Tubebuddy offers advanced analytics and data, rank tracking capabilities, and bulk p

50+ Blogging Tools For 2021, Categorized (+ Expert Tips)

Blogging is an art, and using the right blogging tools will make your art rise and shine! This is an epic list of blogging tools to which you can refer (hint: bookmark it!), and find new tools to enhance your blogging experience as well as the experience of your readers! This epic list of blogging tools consists of resources for all types of bloggers whether professional, part-time or personal. I have structured them into various sections, allowing you to evaluate and choose the right tool for the right purpose. Though the list of available tools is long, every tool is useful in its own way. I also offer a one-line comment for each tool as a quick but helpful reference. I have personally used at least 75% of the tools mentioned below, and the remaining 25% are suggested by bloggers whose opinions I read and I trust. The Ultimate Cheat Sheet of Blogging Tools Desktop blog editors Hemingway Editor: A great desktop writing tool which will enhance your writing. Get an instant reading leve

11 Best Paypal Alternatives: Online Payment for Small Business (2021)

I have been a PayPal user for almost five years, and I love it to the core. When I was starting out online, I had no idea how to receive money from people outside of my own country, and PayPal made it so easy to receive money from these foreign country transactions. In my homeland (Ghana) due to PayPal and RBI disputes, I can no longer use PayPal the same as other users from countries like the U.S.A, the U.K., and Australia. So I started digging around to find some of the best alternative sites to PayPal. There are many sites that are similar to PayPal with more or fewer features. I will list some of the best money transfer sites which I have found while searching for an alternative method for receiving payments. If you know of any others feel free to suggest via the comments. For the quick read, here is the list of services that are mentioned below: 1. Payoneer 2. Stripe 3. Coinpayments (For Crypto payment gateway) 4. Binance Pay (For Crypto payments) 5. Transferwise 6. 2checkout 7. I